Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Semana noventa y cuatro!

Week 93 of 101 (6/29-7/05)
 
How unu da do?

This week was super fun. I got the chance to go to Dangriga this week. It is really beautiful down there and the people are super warm and friendly, just like the climate. I me get di chance fi spek eena da Belize Kriol too.

When we do interchanges with Dangriga, we go for two days to do interchanges with the two areas. However, while I was down there, the other elders found out that they had to go to Belize City for immigration. So I got to do Interchanges with Elder Ford for both days. It has been incredible to see how much he has changed during the course of 15 months that I have known him. He is the missionary I have been around the most during my mission, so I have been able to see those changes well.

I know that the Lord molds us and changes us if we are willing to let Him. I have seen changes in myself and in others around me as they have given their will over to the Lord. It really is the greatest blessing, because each change brings us closer to Him. Moroni 10:32-33 is one of my favorite scriptures that teaches us that, while we may make mistakes, we can become perfect through Christ as we us our agency to do His will.

The mission is like chocolate cake, it is really great.

Elder Vierkant

No comments:

Post a Comment