Sunday, August 23, 2015

Semana cien!

Week 100 of 101 (8/10-8/16)

Hello,

I have to keep this short because I don't have much time left to write.

This week was great. I had the opportunity to go down to Dangriga again. I really love it down there. The people are really open and they are really accepting. There are some really great missionaries down there too, which is a bonus. I got the chance to work with Elder Mariano again as well as Elder Haynes, who is new to the zone.

We had a huge blessing this week. Justin, one of our investigators that we had stopped visiting as much. came to church. He decided he wants to get baptized this next weekend, so we are going to help prepare him for that. He is willing to live the gospel principles that we teach him which is awesome.

We had a lot of blessings and miracles this week I love being a missionary. I love helping people change their lives and become happier and better. I love ever moment of it and I am going to take advantage of every moment that I have.

Elder Vierkant

No comments:

Post a Comment