Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Semana setenta y siete!

Week 77 of 101 (3/02-3/08)

Hi,

I don't have much time left, but I thought I would let you all know that I am still alive. We had a great week this week. We had some great experiences this week.

This week we were walking down the street a lady stopped us and asked us how she could start studying with us. We set an appointment with her and we showed up that day and she was waiting for us and we taught her. The next day she came to church. It really is incredible the way the Lord puts people in your way who are ready to receive the gospel.

We also had an opportunity to work with one of the assistants to the president, Elder Moore. It was great to see the fire of desire that he had to share the gospel and it was most definitely contagious. We also had a great multizone with President Hintze and we came away feeling very edified.

I love you all and I love the mission, Belize and the Lord,

Elder Vierkant

No comments:

Post a Comment