Sunday, June 14, 2015

Semana ochenta y nueve!

Week 89 of 101 (5/25-5/31)  

Hello!

We had a great week this week! 

First of all, we found a super awesome family, Carlos and Judith, by contacting referrals this week. They are super willing to listen, which some times it can be hard to find people who pay attention. They have kept most of the commitments that we have left them. We were definitely lead to them by the Spirit.

We also did interchanges with the missionaries that are in Dangriga. Elder Mariano, from the Dominican Republic came up and was with me for two days while Elder Williams did interchanges in Dangriga. It was a great, especially because Elder Mariano served in Central, my first area. He told me about some of the people that I had taught while I was there. It turns out that one of the less actives that I had taught had gone to the temple and gotten sealed! I was super excited! That is pretty much the best thing I could ever hear!

This Sunday we also got the chance to see Loretta get confirmed! She is great and I know that she will be a great asset for the branch. She is always super excited to go to church and to keep the commandments. She was definitely prepared for this moment.

I hope that you have a great week!

Elder Vierkant

P.S. Congratulations Joselyne for getting married!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment