Friday, June 19, 2015

Semana noventa y uno!

Week 91 of 101 (6/08-6/14)

Hello! 

I hope that everyone had a great week, I did! I almost can't really remember what happened. But I will try my best to remember.

On Tuesday we had changes. We traveled out to Belize City and waited for about an hour in the chapel to find out where everyone was going. They did a slide show to show where the changes were. Elder Williams was the very first person to find out. He is now serving in Belize City as the Assistant with Elder Shirley, They are both awesome missionaries, so I am super excited for that. My companion is Elder Stone is my new companion. He was actually already in the zone, down in Dangriga, they just moved him to Belmopan. Elder Stone and I actually lived in the same house a year and a half ago. He was my district leader in Opico.

The rest of the week went really well! We worked super hard and talked to a lot of people. We saw a lot of progress in some of our investigators. This Sunday Florita came to church. She is so excited to get baptized and she accepts the gospel so quickly. She really has been prepared.

I know that my email might not seem like much right now, but I don't think I can really communicate in 10 minutes all the different things that have happened this last week. I am super excited for the future. We have a lot of goals and we have the motivation to accomplish them. I know that we are edifying the Lords kingdom on Earth. I know he is directing us. I know that as we are obedient and as we give all our heart might mind and strength to the Lord, He will mold and reform us into the people He needs us to be and we will blessed with abilities and strengths. 

Amen,

Elder Vierkant
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment