Tuesday, April 8, 2014

La vigésimo novena semana!

Hola mis amigos!

This week flew by, like always.

The highlight of this week was general conference. I got to say it was like recharging a dead battery listening to conference. I learned so much from every single talk. But the most important thing that I feel I learned from conference wasn´t from what they said, but how I felt. The love that these men have for the gospel and for their fellow brethren was very evident to me this conference. You can also very visibly see their happiness and positivity and the only thing that you can attribute that to is the gospel. And it isn´t just something that I see and feel as someone who has lived the gospel for many years. One investigator after conference said that when he went home there was a love and happiness that he had felt and he couldn´t forget.
 

As for our progress this week, we have had success with Edwin, one man we met just standing in a dirt road. He has gone to church twice and he is really interested to learn. Alex is having difficulties committing to doing things, which is severely hindering his progress. Felicito, well he is just really hard to get in touch with because he works so late and we can only see him on the weekends, but my companion and I have a lot of faith in him.
 
Those are the main matters that stick out in my mind this week.

Hasta la semana quentra mis amigos!

Elder Vierkant


An amazing birthday cake for another Elder!

No comments:

Post a Comment