Tuesday, January 28, 2014

La decimonovena semana!

¡Hola!

I have five minutes to tell you all about one of the craziest weeks of my mission yet. So here we go:

The first thing that happened was on Tuesday. I found out at 10 at night that I would be leaving the next morning at 7 so I had to hurry and pack everything I have and get ready to leave. The next day I went to the transfers meeting to find out who my new companion was and where I would be spending at least the next 6 weeks.

After a trainer meeting I found out that I would be training Elder Chitique from Guatemala. He already has 6 weeks in the mission but he had problems with his papers, so he just barely got here to El Salvador. I got transferred to San Juan Opico, which is straight up countryside. I am walking through mountains on trails and dirt roads surrounded banana trees, mango trees and coconut trees. Bummer, right?

Anyway, the next day we had a meeting with the three missions in the temple with Elder Cook from the quorum of the 12 and I was 3 feet from him, which was incredible!

¡Hasta luego!

Elder Vierkant

Opico in relation to San Salvador
Cathedral in Opico

No comments:

Post a Comment