Sunday, April 26, 2015

Semana ochenta y dos!

Week 82 of 101 (4/06-4/12)

Hello!

I hope you all had a fantastic week. I most certainly did. I had some great experiences this week.

First of all, at the beginning of the week, my backpack with my camera and my journal from my whole mission disappeared while we were waiting to write last Monday. I was pretty sad, considering the amount of memories that I had lost in the bag. Although, there didn't seem to be much hope of finding it, I decided to try. So I talked to everyone who I thought might find it- including the trash collectors in case they threw away my journal- and I put up a couple flyers about it. After a few days and a lot of prayers, I got a call from a man who said he had picked up my bag  from about the place I had been. I met up with him and I got my bag with all my things inside! It was a miracle!

This week we have been going around showing the "Because He Lives" video, which is on helive.mormon.org. It has a helped us to really spread the message of the Atonement and it has opened the hearts of a lot of people. Some times people don't really understand what we are doing as missionaries, but we have helped explain the true purpose of all we do- to help people to find and follow Jesus Christ in our lives.  As we do that, we find safety, protection and the support of the Lord (Deut. 4:29-31).

I am so grateful to be a missionary, I am grateful for the gospel and the peace and happiness that it affords us. I am grateful for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and all that He has done for us.

Take care and remember, Choose The Right!

Elder Vierkant

No comments:

Post a Comment