Wednesday, March 12, 2014

La vigésimo quinta semana!

Qúe tal mis amigos,

This week were changes, but neither I nor mi companion had changes. We were the only two in the whole zone besides Zone leaders to not have changes and the zone leaders have to go to changes to pick up the new people.

This week was pretty cool because after changes, we got a new district leader and he is super ready to work hard and he has a lot of love to give. That combined with a great district and zone meeting made fire in the zone. Everyone worked really hard this week. My companion and I contacted lots people in the street in a normal day while we were looking for all the inactive members in an area. WE have had a lot of success with bringing people back to church if we haven't had much success bringing new people to church. We had 10 less active and inactive people in the church this week and it was elections so there were only 40 people there. I guess you can´t really measure success just by how many baptisms or new people you bring to Christ but it is also really important that we fight to the finish and we are helping these people do just that.

We had an activity as a zone combined with the wards in our area. There were free eye exams and we stood outside inviting people in to have eye exams and also getting their information so we could visit them. We did contacted about 30 people and I got super brown/red. But it was fun and great break. I hope there are some good results from that activity. What am I saying, I know it will. Good works always bring forth good fruit. Read it in the scriptures.

Hasta la proxima semana,

Elder Vierkant

My companion and I said goodbye to a couple of great Brethren from our ward who were leaving to serve missions, one in Guatemala and the other in Mexico.
 



 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment