Sunday, October 26, 2014

Semana de cincuenta y seis!

Week 56 of 101 (10/06-10/12)

Dear Everyone,

Alright, so I didn't mention anything this last letter about conference, which I think might be a sin but I will have to check up on that in the scriptures :P

Conference was great! I love the power, clarity, and deep understanding that the prophets and apostles have. Their example to me of dedication, of obedience, of forethought and listening to the Spirit leaves me in awe every time I read or hear what they say. This conference was no exception. Everything was direct, but not rude. I especially liked the theme of listening to modern day prophets and other leaders, which people, often times, do not do. I also enjoyed the talks about the sacrament. I  have really began to understand its importance and the meaning of each line of the prayer over the course of the mission.

The rest of the week was great. We met some great people. We met someone who is named Elizabeth, who we met on Saturday and who came to church Sunday. She is incredibly prepared and open to the gospel. We also contacted the reference of a member, his name is Omar and he is sooo cool! They came to church and they both enjoyed it.

We had interviews with president. They were kind of short, but they were reassuring. President Hintze is one of the most loving people I have ever met. He is a great role model for me.

Anyway, it was another great week in the best two years! Take care of yourselves and please, read your Book of Mormon.

Elder Vierkant

No comments:

Post a Comment